Love eating granola? Try baking this healthy snack on your Webber oven. It’s simple and easy to make! Once you have tried homemade granola, you would not go back to store-bought granola. Plus. you just can’t beat freshly baked granola packed with delicious and good-for-you ingredients.
- 230g Rolled Oats
- 60g Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 cup Coconut Chips
- Pinch of Salt
- Whisk Coconut Oil, Honey and Salt until it blends together
- Add Rolled Oats, Pumpkin Seeds and Coconut Chips in, mix well
- Coat baking sheet with thin butter
- Pour the mixture onto the baking sheet and spread it out
- Bake for 30 minutes, remove when it turns yellowish
- Stir the Granola when removed from the oven (Granola will only harden and turn crispy when its cool)*
- Store it in an airtight container after cooling it
Recipe by Murti
For more recipes, follow @mamimiko01 and @webberkitchen on Instagram
Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.