Negative Ions are naturally occurring in areas near waterfalls; and they effective-ly remove bacteria and allergens while purifying the environment. Webber brings these features to your home with a built in ioniser in the hood.
Carbon filters are equipped on all Webber hoods to remove odours and to keep the ambience air fresh and clean smelling. They are easily replaceable to keep your kitchen fresh smelling year after year!
Webber offers 3 or 5 layer metallic filters to effectively trap oil residue during heavy cooking.The metallic filters on our hoods can be easily cleaned by placing them under running soapy water.
- Stainless Steel with Black Glass Panel
- Invisible Sensor Touch Controls
- Capacitor Motor
- 3 Power Levels
- 2 LED Lights
- 2 pcs of 5-Layer Aluminium Grease Filters
- Recycling and Exhausting Type
- Easy Cook: 5 minutes timer
- Maximum outflow : 800m3/h
- Motor Power: 230W
- Energy Savings LED Lamp: 2×1.5W
- 220-240V / 50-60Hz
- Actual Dimensions: 895×486.5x288mm
- 2 pcs Carbon Filters
- 1 Extensible Aluminium Ducting Tube: ø150m